IT Internal Auditor Banking / Financial
For my Berlin based banking client I am looking for a Senior IT Internal Auditor to provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security. Within this position you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment at the Group Level under the oversight of the Group Director; including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
● You have successfully completed a degree in economics, computer science
● You already have at least 3 years of professional experience as Internal Auditor in an international company in a regulated environment.
● You are aware of the generally accepted auditing standards as well as the structure and functioning of IT systems and organizations.
● Knowledge in the areas of information security, data protection as well as authorization and network management are advantageous. Ideally, you are a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
● You have a good understanding of the process and a sound knowledge of online banking, payment transactions and retail banking.
● You have already gained insight into German banking supervision law and are ready to familiarize yourself with various local banking laws, regulatory requirements and banking IT systems.
● You enjoy working with different stakeholders.
● You are characterized by a hands-on mentality and are ready to look structured, organized and accurate for customer- and market-oriented solutions.
● You have written and oral fluency in German and English.
For a confidential chat about this position, please get in touch.
+44 1626 362144