Key Account Manager - Med-Tech Medical Devices
Our client is a very large global healthcare tech and services provider.
The role would be focusing on the Med-Tech Industry, responsible for selling their entire Solution Portfolio, predominantly to C level and Business Unit Leads.
For a market-leading German healthcare technology service provider with over 1300 staff.
- Sales responsibility for existing and new business.
- Acquisition of new customers, business development within existing customer relationships as well as the needs-oriented further development of the product portfolio in the team.
- Close cooperation with national and international teams.
- Development, maintenance and expansion of customer contacts with various departments/business units at M-Level.
- Through active market observation and continuous exchange with your customers, you will identify new business opportunities, customer segments, cross/upselling potential and implement them consistently.
- Responsibility for account planning, white space analysis, action plans and CRM system maintenance.
- You are a highly motivated "doer" with drive and bite who knows how to achieve sustainable sales success with medical technology customers.
- You have at least a degree with relevant professional experience in solution-oriented sales in the health care sector, ideally in medical technology.
- You have a very good analytical understanding and are motivated to acquire, with our support, a comprehensive knowledge of our data, services and products in order to apply this successfully to customer questions.
- You are familiar with the requirements and needs of local and international med-tech companies.
- As an excellent networker, you know how to open doors, establish contacts and develop them successfully.
- You are clear and winning in communication, presentation and negotiation skills in German and English.
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time and to further their career.
Furthermore, as part of a large global organisation, there are well-defined career progression opportunities both within Germany and further afield.
If you feel you have the skills and desire to succeed in this environment, please forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com