Monitoring & Reporting Specialist Banking / Financial
Our client is a €multi-billion European financial services, technology and manufacturing group. They have recently created a new specialist financial services division in the Frankfurt area with around 150 professional staff.
They are now seeking to appoint a Monitoring & Reporting Specialist to be based (hybrid) at their FFM location.
Reporting to the Credit Manager and working in the Credit & Underwriting Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate the completion of the Risk Data to improve the quantitative risk analysis in term of credit risk & operational risk
- Build adequate risk reporting to monitor the portfolio
- Run ad-hoc risk analysis, transforming results into recommendations to the business
To succeed in this exciting role, you will require:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in natural sciences or economics, preferably with a focus on statistics, risk management or finance
- Several years of experience in finance/leasing sector
- Excellent German and English skills in speaking and in writing; further foreign languages would be an asset (e.g. Italian or French)
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Reliability, effectiveness and the ability to work in a team
- Flexibility and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrable ability to manage complex and multi-disciplinary projects
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time and to further their career.
Furthermore, as part of a large global organisation, there are well-defined career progression opportunities both within Germany and further afield.
If you feel you have the skills and desire to succeed in this environment, please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org