(Senior) Manager – Business Development – Software Solutions Healthcare Pharma
For a market-leading German healthcare technology service provider with over 1300 staff.
• Design, planning and implementation of business development activities and sell existing services and new products to key customers.
• Economic and strategic success of sales campaigns for new business.
• Together with specialist departments, represent the company confidently and competently in customer meetings and presentations.
• Develop, maintain and expand customer contacts at management level.
• Accompany the entire tendering process from successful coordination, implementation and final submission of the offer to the conclusion of the contract.
• Account planning, white space analysis and action plans are standard methods in your daily work.
• Monitor the market and competitive environment to identify opportunities and risks.
• Support product management in the further development of the product strategy and be in close contact with marketing.
• University degree or comparable training with relevant work experience.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills in German. Good English.
• You have an affinity for IT and experience in selling software products.
• Previous knowledge of the German healthcare system will help you get up to speed with the content more quickly, but it is not necessary.
• Flexible working hours including Home Office.
• Company car for private use.
• Personal and professional development through training opportunities.
• Attractive social benefits.
• Diverse health offers and and programs.
• Corporate and team events.
Office locations in Leipzig, Frankfurt, Munich and Berlin. Home office is possible. More information from Owen Penrice firstname.lastname@example.org