Procurement Manager Banking / Financial
Our client is a €multi-billion European financial services, technology and manufacturing group. They have recently created a new specialist financial services division in the Frankfurt area with around 150 professional staff.
They are now seeking to appoint a Procurement Manager to be based (hybrid) at their FFM location.
Reporting to the General Manager and working in the Procurement Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with key stakeholders to understand the business drivers, pipeline and operational requirements
- Manages the supply of products/services necessary (e.g. fuel cards, road side recovery, spare parts, maintenance and repairs)
- Manages Procurement strategy and relationships with suppliers
- Negotiates and manages supplier business plans; develops, coordinates and aligns supplier strategies
- Implement and manage supplier relationship management process and the business stake holders as well as the supplier risk-management
- Identify and deliver savings and added values
- Oversees operational controls to monitor performance and risk and maximize return on investment
- Evaluates performance using standard scorecard metrics and spend analysis
- Benchmark pricing: reviews and approves quotation for product/services
- Ensure ongoing adherence to relevant regulatory requirements
To succeed in this exciting role, you will require:
- Ideally MCIPS (or German equivalent) qualified or equivalent by experience
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing Category Strategies at national level, specifically in Fleet Services Management and/or Leasing Industry, alternately Indirect, Hardware, Software or consultancy services
- Strong leadership and team building skills, ideally in multi-cultural environment
- Familiar with SAP
- Ability to work independently and deliver results in line with business priorities and strategy
- Clear view and understanding in Automotive / Fleet Services and good knowledge of global supply market
- Strong negotiation skills
- German fluent
- Business English essential (written and oral)
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time and to further their career.
Furthermore, as part of a large global organisation, there are well-defined career progression opportunities both within Germany and further afield.
If you feel you have the skills and desire to succeed in this environment, please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org