Client Partner Pharma
Client Partner EU 5 and Switzerland
Our long-term global partners are seeking an experienced technology specialist to act as a Client Partner within their successful technology practice. The role focuses solely on Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals at HQ level within the EMEA region and will be the bridge between consulting and delivery teams as well as the client. This is a fabulous opportunity for a consulting specialist to widen and grow their client facing capabilities within a world-renowned award-winning brand.
- To act as a client partner within this successful tech practice focusing on the successful management of ongoing projects alongside delivery and project management specialists.
- To assess on going client need by discussing current projects and their progresses liaising closely with the leadership team.
- To advise on further suitable solutions to work in tandem with secured projects by assessing client need and analysing successes of current ongoing project work.
- To act as a partner with all project support teams senior leaders and stakeholders to ensure excellence within the partnership
- To create and develop documentation and any relevant data sets that track success and efficacy of selected solutions
- To create internal reports for key stake holders and senior leaders
- The ideal candidate should have recent experience of working in a consulting or solutions capacity
- A solid understanding of the life sciences space / pharma
- 3-5 years’ experience in this setting
- Experience within the tech space for life sciences, so this could be CRM for example, BI, MDM, Digital Marketing, Big Data Analytics, Transformation, Compliance, or any associated and relevant technologies.
- A real passion for providing excellent client service and a keen interest to grow, develop and shape your career.
- Enjoys working with senior leaders and stakeholders, this is essential
- Fluency in English
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please send your cv to rebecca@Sampsoneurope.com