Business Development Director ( Senior as well as Associate) Pharma
Business Development Director, Associate, or Senior Business Development Director for Global Analytics Solutions AI, Machine and Deep Learning.
Our global long-term partners are currently seeking highly experienced Business Development Directors at differing capability levels to work within Europe on a regional basis within solution sales focusing on AI, Machine, Deep Learning, Analytics, and leading software platforms. An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful global team at the forefront of healthcare and pharma innovation / technological advances and progress.
- To generate new business within a chosen EU region.
- To network with key stakeholders in industry, pharma, biotech, biopharma, in order to secure long lasting business relationships.
- To create viable solutions within the tech space which match and exceed client need / expectation.
- To work collaboratively within the Global team and report with updates to the Global Head forecasting data and client info that is relevant to the growth of the business unit.
- To eventually grow shape and build a team of solid BD executives within this function.
- To offer a consultative approach to client needs and requirements working within agreed timescales and budgets.
- You should have excellent capabilities within the technology space, and a keen interest in analytics and cutting-edge technologies with a proven track record in sales.
- Solid leadership capabilities with ability to mentor lead and grow teams for the long term.
- Ability to speedily identify relevant strategic solutions suitable for addressing client pain points.
- Excellent Education background in Tech, Life Sciences, Analytics or Business-Related Degrees
- A solid team player who enjoys working as a stand alone but collaboratively with a regionally dispersed team.
- Fluency in English and strong written and verbal skills.
If you feel you have the relevant capabilities, please send your cv to Rebecca@sampsoneurope.com
+44 7967 209701, +44 16 26 36 21 44