Director Business Intelligence and Analytics Life Sciences Practice Pharma
Director for Life Sciences in Business Intelligence and Analytics Belgium
Our client, a global practice specialising in multiple industry verticals well known for their Life Sciences offering are looking to hire a senior specialist within the BI and Analytics space. The role will focus on the acquisition and development of new business as well as the smooth running of current projects and team operational duties. Focusing on regional and EU markets this global giant will allow you to work autonomously with top tier pharma, biotech and biopharma clients. A chance to join a key player in the global world of consultancy.
- To assist with the successful delivery of acquired projects within BI and Analytics whilst collaborating with other senior leaders within the life sciences team to provide best in industry service levels.
- To generate, create, grow, develop and shape the current analytics and BI practice within the Belgian region as well as entering S Europe region.
- To form key alliances with industry decision makers and key leaders in the BI field, managing relationships to form successful business partnerships.
- To act as a mentor and guide to team members assisting with their career development as well as involving yourself in operational issues such as recruitment retention, training etc.
- To act as a knowledge expert within the BI and analytics space on behalf of team members and key stakeholders within a client an internal capacity.
- To continue to develop one’s knowledge within the BI & Analytics topic area with a focus on best in industry practice.
- To communicate efficiently with all levels of authority in terms of internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have exceptional experience within Life Sciences and Pharma with proven consulting capabilities.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience within a solutions or consulting capacity
- An education background in a scientific or technical capacity would be beneficial
- Solid expertise and industry knowledge within the analytics and BI space
- Previous leadership capabilities
- You will have a proven track in client acquisition and BD skills, with this being a key motivator
- You will be willing to travel some of the time and happy to be Brussels based
- Fluency in English and French required
If you are interested in submitting your profile, please send your word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org +44 16 26 36 21 44