Associate Partner or Partner Market Research Pharma
Our dynamic global consulting partners are currently looking to extend their leadership team within market research. This role offers the successful candidate the chance to manage , shape and grow a successful practice within Germany and Austria.
- This role role has full responsibility of the Market Research business in Germany and Austria so this is an exceptional leadership opportunity.
- You would be involved in the active expansion and development of the market research business in the area of Analytics & Commercial Consulting.
- You will be tasked with achieving sales goals and ensuring team resources are utilised correctly.
- You would ensure full control of economic indicators of the team's projects and be charged with the forecasting.
- Independent sales, supervision and management of demanding consulting and market research projects (national / international) from study design to the results workshop
- Quotation including calculation, as well as price negotiation with customers
- Conduct customer presentations and customer workshops with top management
- Leadership of (4-5 persons), management and training of employees incl. Professional and disciplinary responsibility
- Ensuring quality management within the framework of the GDPR as well as compliance with company-specific and customer-specific data protection guidelines
- Ensuring market research infrastructure through panel and vendor management
- It is also essnetial that you be the competent contact person for department-internal and external inquiries on market research questions (National / Global)
• Ideally you will have 8 years professional experience in primary market research (including at least 5 years in the pharmaceutical market) in a solutions or consulting firm.
• You should display sound expertise in a wide range of quantitative and qualitative methods and research techniques of primary market research in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Ideally experience in customer relationship management / business development and ideally with an active network of contacts to decision-makers in the pharma industry.
• You should have previous leadership experience and this should be something that motivates you.
• You are an individual with a strong customer orientation and excellent analytical thinking
• Exceptional presentation skills and solid experience in conducting various workshops
• Excellent communication in spoken and written, in German and English
• Excellent education history.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to submit your cv, please send to rebecca@Sampsoneurope.com +44 16 26 36 21 44 +44 79 67 20 97 01