Accounting & Regulatory Reporting Branch Manager - Paris, or Berlin Banking / Financial
On Behalf of my Berlin based client I am looking for a Regulatory Reporting specialist to work alongside their French offices preparing local reports & taking into account the relevant laws and regulations in national and international commercial, tax and banking law.
- Preparation, execution and assurance of a flawless reporting process.
- Plausibility check, control and documentation of the reporting process of our foreign branch.
- Participation in the development of the international regulatory reporting system in Europe.
- Support in the technical implementation and connection of the feeder systems, as well as the generation of reports.
- Guarantee regulatory reports to institutions and authorities for the branch in France.
- Monthly closing bookings of the branch according to local GAAP.
- Various tasks in financial accounting especially accounts payable in day-to-day business and preparation of financial statements.
- Optimisation and further development of existing accounting processes in relation to new products for the branch.
- Organization and support of company-wide projects from the perspective of local accounting.
- Ongoing coordination with various teams such as: Product, Tech and People.
For more information and a confidential chat, please get in touch.
+44 1626 362144