Senior Manager - Transport, Aviation & Logistics Other
Our new partners, a Boutique consultancy specialising in Transportation, Aviation and Logistics are hiring at Manager and Senior Manager level.
They specialise in the areas of Digital Transformation, Supply Chain and Strategic Operations and are looking to grow their practice and leadership team.
- Develop people, manage multiple projects and actively support the leadership team with sales activities
- Supporting partners in developing key accounts, generating follow-up projects and winning new clients
- Strive for successful project delivery and client satisfaction and proactively report on project progress
- Build a strong relationship with the client organization
- Lead a team in processing and analyzing data and drive transformation and digitization for our clients
- Execute workshops with our clients to understand their needs
- Be performance manager for junior colleagues.
- You hold a degree in economics, engineering, informatics or other relevant degree
- Your passion is digitalization, operational excellence, aviation and/or process optimization
- You have several years of relevant professional experience, at least 6 years of experience in consulting and profound leadership experience
- You love to manage and develop team members
- You have profound experience in management of projects, sales and data analytics
- You know German and English, both fluent in speaking and writing
For further information, please contact: email@example.com