Field Service Technician Pharma
Pharmaceutical Field Service Technician
Do you have experience of working with high-end, high-value, packaging machines in the European Pharmaceutical sector?
Our client is a German manufacturer of high-end, high value packaging machinery for the pharmaceutical, consumer and life science industries. They have a solid reputation for best-in-class engineering and their customers are global blue chip organizations.
They are now looking to hire a Field Service Technician to cover the UK markets, due to their expanding business since COVID.
- Installation and maintenance of best-in-class industrial filling and packaging machines imported from Germany at customer sites in the UK for the Pharmaceutical industry, ensuring installation & commissioning is conducted according to manufacturer's specifications
- Consultation with customers and suppliers' supervisors to plan and carry out installation and commissioning of equipment / machines
- Keeping close connection and pro-active communication with the customer directly on site for good support
- Operation of supplied machinery in order to analyze malfunctions, consultation with suppliers' technical help desk by phone and / or online through internet connection and resolving the issues as required
- Conducting regular maintenance work of delivered machines, support and communication with customers' factory engineers and machine operators
- Proposing necessary maintenance work and / or spare parts supply to customers
- Studying and reviewing machine manuals and specifications, ensuring customers understand important points by providing training to customers, their engineers and interested parties
- Establishing good communication within the service team and consulting headquarters Service team to resolve machine problems in system operations and maintenance
- Training of the customers' personnel on site
- Production support at customers' site
- Reporting to the Team Leader Service based in the UK
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +441626362144