Laboratory Technician. Pharma
Our client is a global life science service provider with more than 40,000 staff and a turnover in excess of €4bn. Providing a wide range of analysis and testing services, the global Covid pandemic has seen explosive growth in their clinical diagnostics business. In Germany, they have more than 30 locations.
For their German offices based in Munich, they are looking to hire an experienced Laboratory technician to join a team of 10.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Implementation of routine tests to determine the biological activity of biopharmaceuticals in the bioassay GMP quality control laboratory (application of cell culture techniques and implementation of e.g. proliferation, apoptosis, FACS, ADCC and luciferase assays as well as ELISAs and SPR / Biacore assays)
- Performing assays to characterize the biological activity of biosimilars
- Participation in the establishment and optimization of new bioassays (using Design of Experiment (DOE))
- Participation in method validations and method transfers
- Creation of GMP-compliant documentation
To be successful within this position you will have previous experience within a mammalian cell culture as well as in handling multi-channel pipettes and working in the 96-well format.
Fluency in English and at least a B2 Level of German is required for this position.
For more information and a confidential call, please get in touch with Michelle Jarvis.
+44 1626 362144