Tax and Finance Specialist. Banking / Financial
Our client is a global life science service provider with more than 40,000 staff and a turnover in excess of €4bn. Providing a wide range of analysis and testing services, the global Covid pandemic has seen explosive growth in their clinical diagnostics business. In Germany, they have more than 30 locations.
For their German HQ in Hamburg, they are looking to hire an experienced Tax Accountant. Reporting to the head of tax, the responsibilities include:
- working in a small team of tax specialists to provide timely and accurate tax assessment and advice to a complex international business
- preparation of quarterly and year-end tax returns
- preparation and submission of annual VAT returns
- working with international teams for EU and global VAT projects
- ensuring German and international tax compliance within an efficient tax framework
- developing and optimizing internal processes and policies
To succeed in this role, you will be a qualified German tax expert with at least 5 years experience in German tax accounting, with strong knowledge of German VAT and corporation tax (Gewerbe- und Koerperschaftssteuer).
This may be in a corporate role, or with an accountancy firm. You should be comfortable working in a complex group structure with international teams. Fluent German and good English are a must for this role.
The company is growing fast and there is vast potential to grow with the company and develop your career in a dynamic international environment. If you have the experience and mindset to succeed in this role, please forward your CV in confidence to Michelle Jarvis.
email@example.com / +44 1626 362144
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 75,000.00€ - 80,000.00€ per year