Integration and process optimisation Consultant Other
My International client is represented in over 47 Counties across Europe, America and Asia. With year on year growth within the areas of Cosmetics, Environment, Food and Pharmaceuticals, they are one of the leading emerging players within clinical tests worldwide.
Due to international growth, they are now looking for talented Junior Integration, process and Optimization consultants with an entrepreneurial mindset, who are driven by the idea of making the world a safer place.
Within this position you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out process and requirements analyzes
- Support with system-based optimization initiatives
- Management of (financial) transformation projects
- Coordinate work packages with project stakeholders
- Continuous maintenance of project plans and reporting
- Independent implementation of relevant work packages
- Contact person for relevant questions in the context of poster merger integration activities in the field of accounting
- To be successful within this position you will have Successfully completed degree (master or equivalent) in business administration, business informatics or similar
- You will have experience in the successful implementation of projects
- Independent, analytical and solution-oriented work style paired with a "hands-on" mentality
- High system affinity
- Safe handling of MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Ideally, programming knowledge in SQL, Java, Python or similar.
For more infromation and a confidential chat about this position,please get in touch: