Strategic Wholesale Voice Business Manager IT / Telecoms
This employer is the world’s largest wholesale Voice carrier. Their network handles 1 out of every 10 international calls and they carry 40+ billion voice minutes annually. Interconnected with 2000+ operators, covering 70% of the world MNO. They have the most advance system, tools and process in the industry - including routing, and fraud management. UBS also manages A2P messaging and SCCP as part of Mobility portfolio.
Strategic Sales for IA+MECAA / Europe / America. Objective is to promote "Concept selling" - lock-in voice minutes in long term deal. Participate in leadership dialogues to drive large deals/RFPs, partial outsourcing, managed termination, infrastructure, ITFS managed services etc.
Qualifications and experience
- MUST have 10-12 years’ experience in Telecom industry and 5+ years in wholesale Voice Industry, experience of managing multi-cultural wholesale voice sales people.
- Should have basic understanding of data products (IPL/IP/Colo) and Mobility Products (MMX/SCCP)
- Should understand the various Wholesale Voice “Business APPs” or Systems & Process intricacies and dependencies of the business. Pricing, routing, deal governance & margin management & reporting etc.
- Should have existing CXO relationship in the Voice Segment
- Should have a good understanding of the regulations and legal nuances of the business in the region.
- Proficiency in English a must and any other language would be added advantage
- Leadership skills such as people management, execution and planning focus, communication skills, negotiation skills.
- Experience of cross-cultural environments to appreciate business development and decision making dynamics (internal and external).
- Knowledge on A2P/SCCP and other mobility products
Areas of responsibility
Key account management
- Handle Strategic Sales for respective regions covering Tier 1, MNO, Group OPCOs and OTTs for UBS product range. UBS QBR to manage BAU Business.
- Proactively lead company-strategic account planning. Provide strategic direction to UBS Sales team for identifying high-potential customers and building long-term alliances; Get involved in lead gen and closure of large opportunities.
- Objective is for concept selling - responsible for long term deals - lock in for voice minutes
- Partial Outsourcing / Partnership
- Manager Termination
- ITFS Managed Services
CXO Relationship & Pitching
- Develop & maintain strong CXO and operational level relationships with key personnel in assigned named accounts customers as well as industry peers.
- Drive discussions with CXO to develop partnerships/long term opportunities;
- Develop and own group execution plans. Keep UBS QBR updated to ensure similar messaging going from the Company at all levels.
Proposals - Decks & Business Case
- Assesses, customer needs and ideate Infra-structure, systemic, return traffic customized solutions to address carrier customer needs and lock –in wholesales traffic.
- Create proposal decks to be presented to customer.
- Guide the team to implement an accurate, professional, consistent bid and contract management response process
- Work with Carrier Data teams (GCS) & Products to deliver Voice and Data/Mobility bundled solution proposal which are WIN-WIN for both TCL and carrier customer. Explore V&D buy/sell bundling areas.
- Coordinate within company with service management & assurance, billing & Collection, Product and Market Management, in order to ensure flawless execution of Large deals
- Develop Legal agreement with Legal council and ensure the Company interest are taken care of
- Process innovation to accelarate new UBS solution closures
For more information and to apply, please contact Ben Britton on +44(0)1626 362 144 / +44 (0) 7921 852 654 / email@example.com